Wearing the correct uniform is mandatory for all the students at Transylvania College.
It helps them develop a stronger team spirit and feel proud that they are part of the school community.
Transylvania College school uniform includes:
- White, long or short sleeve buttoned-up shirt, or white long/short sleeve T-shirt with collar (Green T-Shirt with collar for Reception)
- Green sweater or vest with school logo
- Black blazer with school logo when a special dress code is required (the blazer is mandatory in high school)
- Green & Grey striped school tie (except for Year 12 and Year 13 who wear distinctive ties)
- Grey, tailored trousers for boys
- Grey trousers, or grey school skirt of an appropriate length (knee-length) for girls
- Ankle length white socks for girls; black or grey plain tights
- Black socks for boys
- Black shoes
The PE kit is also required for their Physical Education lesson.
The PE kit includes:
- green T-shirt with the school logo, or house T-shirt with the school logo
- black tracksuit pants or shorts (black leggings are acceptable for girls)
- sports shoes (clean indoor shoes during winter, different than the regular school shoes)
Uniform items are available for purchase in the school shop.
Take a look at our latest ...